Sunday 7 April 2013

Life is like a joint...

Life is like a joint indeed! Sometimes you need a good kick to make you happy :). Yes i came up with this gem all by myself and no i was not high

So I've been off the grid lately this was not intentional all my mani's were done it was just the posting. I guess life just got in the way but I'm here now and we are going to catch up with posts that are ridiculously overdue.

Today's shamelessly late mani is the fourth installation of the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri Polish Challenge  it was supposed to be live on the fourth Thursday of March i.e the 28th! Woot! 

  Avon Electric Green, Midnight Plum and Coral Beat

I started with two coats of Avon Electric Green, now the photo for this was taken a few days before i did the manicure so for some reason the colours are different for the before and after! 



It's a lovely green which is slightly runny but two coats makes it opaque. Then i stamped using Konad M-38 and a nameless white polish because my Konad Special Polish - White is running out. This new white was a little sheer though so the image didn't stand out as bright. It wasn't half bad though, see for yourself. 






 see? pwetty <3




There it is! My entry for the Tri Polish Challenge - Day 4. I will be posting all the other manicures in quick succession so hopefully I'll be all caught up real soon! I missed you guys so much, nail polish is really therapeutic for me.

Love,










Have a look at the other awesome Mani's for the challenge:-